Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Blog #2

 Supreme Court 


1. I did not realize that the President of the United States was the one to nominate the Supreme Court justices and then it goes to the Senate. I thought the President was the one who has the last say and not the Senate. 

2.  I think one of the most powerful things the Supreme Court can do is impeach a President. Nobody else can do that in the US government besides the Supreme Court. 

3. I am most surprised that there are nine justices, I would think that there would be less because then it wouldn't prolong the decision process.     

4. I read the article instead of the video because I think I retain information better if I read it rather than watching it. When I was reading some of the cases in the Supreme Court, all of them have a place in history which to me makes me think how the Supreme Court has the power to decide outcomes that will change history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

My Relationship with Technology When you think about your day and look at what you did, a huge majority of people will mention something abo...